RTA’s ‘Digital Messaging Network’ (DMN) gathers real-time bus arrival information and displays it in an easily readable form for waiting passengers and commuters.Using Google’s GTFS protocol we monitor the location of specific buses and compare it with the scheduled service. A calculation is made and an accurate estimation of the arrival time for the bus is determined.The information is communicated to passengers though dedicated electronic LED bus signs located throughout the bus station or stop.Designed to maximize passenger satisfaction and avoid frustration, accuracy & reliability were key in our design. Commuters can be confident of their next bus arrival time.A software interface enables easy access by transport operators to immediately display community announcements and service alerts in real time on the messaging network.Through a centralized server information is communicated to digital signage at various transport hubs via a mobile data connection without the need for additional equipment at either the stop or on the bus.Once configured the sign will operate with no further intervention.Reliable Software’s Digital Messaging Service is capable of integrating high resolution imagery capable of supporting revenue supporting advertising.
- Accurate arrival information in real time
- 7 lines of arrival information with footer and a second page availability
- High Resolution P2.5 LED display with high visibility in full sun
- Compact design to suit existing pole infrastructure (740mm x 420mm)
- Bus shelter / Stop Surveillance Capability
- Custom built enclosures available in 316 stainless or Aluminium
- Immediate broadcast of public announcements & Service Alerts to one or all signs
- Operator interface for customised messages
- Completely stand-alone system with no human interaction required
- Customisable scrolling footer
- Designed & Assembled in Queensland for Queensland conditions.